1 The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
and modified for the purposes of BUDOMAT (www.budomat.eu, www.budomat-labiszyn.pl, www.ogrodzeniasklep.pl) C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this site, including the source of referrals, length of visit, page views and site navigation paths;
3. information, such as your e-mail address, that you provide when registering on our website;
4. information you enter when you create a profile on our site – for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational data and employment data;
5. information, such as your name and email address, that you provide to set up subscriptions to our emails or newsletters;
6. information you enter when using services on our website; 7. information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information about anything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
9. information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of posts you make;
10. information contained in any correspondence sent to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information you send to us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to disclose and process that personal information in accordance with this policy. D. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
1. administering our website and business;
2. personalize our website for you;
3. enable you to use the services available on our website;
4. to ship goods purchased through our website;
5. to provide services purchased through our website;
6. sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collecting payments from you;
7. sending non-marketing commercial communications;
8. sending email notifications you have requested; 9. to send you our e-mail newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
10. to send marketing information about our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have consented, by email or similar technology (you can notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications); and
11. to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any specific user from this information); and
12. to deal with inquiries and complaints made by you or concerning you in connection with our website;
13. ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
15. other uses. If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it and otherwise use it in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and may be adjusted through the website’s privacy controls.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties, or any other related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
1. to the extent required by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
3. to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes);
4. to a purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets that we sell (or are considering selling); and
5. to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information, if, in our reasonable opinion, it is reasonably likely that such court or authority will order disclosure of such personal information
F. International data transfers
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those of the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be accessible via the Internet throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retention of Personal Information
1. In this Section G, we set forth our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
2. Personal Data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be retained longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
0. to the extent required by law;
1. if we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings; and
2. for the purpose of establishing, enforcing or defending our rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes).
H. Security of personal information 1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. all electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this manner is not guaranteed.
5. you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log on to our website). I. Revisions
This policy may be updated periodically by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your Rights
You may request access to your personal information that is stored. The release of such data involves:
1. payment of a fee
2. providing appropriate proof of identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary public and an original copy of your utility bill with your current address).
We may withhold personal information at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option to opt out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. L. Updating information
Please let us know if you need to correct or update any personal information we hold.
1. the names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are specified below: 0. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user, visits the website, tracks users as they browse the website, and enables shopping carts on the website to improve website usability, analyze website usage, administer the website, manage the website, prevent fraud, improve website security, personalize the website for each user, and target advertisements that may be of particular interest to certain users;
0. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie override settings by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy” and then “Advanced.”
1. in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
2. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
1. you can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
0. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you need to delete cookies manually (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
1. in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy” and then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show cookies” and then clicking “Delete all cookies”; and
2. in Chrome browser (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browser data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and data of other sites and plug-ins” before clicking “Clear data
2. deleting cookies will affect the usability of many websites.